Responsible for overseeing claim, collection, and reconciliation of major vendor receivables including Discount Claims, Rebates, Marketing Claims and Vendor Returns. Individual will work with all vendors that have receivables in these major areas and provide backup support to contracts analysts during high volume periods or coverage when team members are out of the office. Key deliverables are optimization of cash collection, improved reporting/transparency of open reconciliation items, fast settlements, and measures of total cash cycle associated with each of these areas and vendors. Position will directly interface with all major Vendor and will work closely with Product Managers, Accounting and FP&A. Position will report to Director of PM Operations but will be highly engaged with Accounting and the VP of Product Marketing and VP of Finance.
- Submit all Vendor Discount Claims based on defined frequency per vendor
- Actively pursue collection of all uncollected Discount Claims(2010 Claims)
- Work through and settle all disputed Discount Claims(2010 Claims)
- Clearing / Resubmitting claims with vendor with new or corrected information
- Support PMs with facilitation of Marketing Billing, “M” Invoice creation
- Reconciliation of rebate payments
- Work closely with Accounting on proper coding of vendor credits where there are questions or discrepancies
- Assist with collection and reconciliation of Vendor RMA credits
- Support overflow contract setup and administration
- Follow up on open items from monthly Vendor Dashboard report/meeting
- Develop measure of ADP for each major vendor receivable, work to reduce each measure
- Develop relationships with key contacts at each vendor to ensure continuity and support
- Work through agreement and clearing of settlement issues with Accounting, Vendor, and PM
- A college degree required
- 2+ years working in an accounting or financial role
- Preferred experience in credit and collections
- Strong detail orientation
- Track Record of accountability and taking ownership of problems
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across multifunctional teams; strong interpersonal and judgment skills.
- Strong problem resolution skills – practical and logical.
- Able to manage multiple projects in a fast-moving environment and meet deadlines.
- Solid financial and planning skills.
Supplies Network is a national wholesale distributor offering a comprehensive line of imaging supplies, equipment, parts and thermal print products from over 80 leading manufacturers. Its award-winning Managed Print Services program offers a compelling array of services designed to minimize operational expense and risk while increasing profitability. Drop-ship orders feature reseller branding with available marketing messaging and reach 99% of customers within 1-2 days. Supplies Network is the single source for your imaging business. Visit www.suppliesnetwork.com for more information.